Sunday, June 22, 2014

Surf's Up VoxBox Review: Sinful Colors Nail Polish

As you can see by the badge on the side bar, I am an Influenster. What is an influenster, you ask?  Why it is someone who can't keep their mouth shut and tells everyone about everything they try, just like me!! OK... so maybe that's not the most FORMAL definition, but it's pretty stinking close. They send you boxes of awesome products to try and you tell everyone you know about them!  I am currently participating in the Surf's Up VoxBox!  To see me opening this box and everything contained with it, check out my YouTube video here

I have always been a huge fan of getting my nails done. The problem is, I can't do them myself.  I don't have a shred of ambidextrousness in me.  Seriously, when I try to write my name with my left hand, it looks like a 3 year old in a bouncy castle. Not good.  So when I try to do my own nails, it looks like I killed a jelly monster with my bare hands.  Luckily, I have made an awesome new girlfriend who is an expert at nails, and we had a girls night on Friday to help me try this:


Sinful Colors: Ocean Side

 Sinful Colors has the BEAUTIFUL blue nail polish called Ocean Side.  We sat and did our nails and talked about visiting beautiful beaches in various areas in the world, the conversation was inspired by the color.  The polish is definitely a keeper in my book.  It only took one coat to have a beautiful opaque ocean blue color on my nails. No waiting for it to dry and putting on multiple layers. IT also stayed true to the color advertised by the bottle. Most importantly, it remained unchipped after a few hours of dancing while hitting other people with sticks. Yes, I have weird hobbies.


Check out these nails!!  OK, the picture is blurry and my hands a bloated, but you can really see the color. Besides, do you have any idea how hard it is to take a picture of your hand out in front of you without a cat in the picture? Basically impossible.  Turns out the act of "Hey, look at my nails" is universal cat sign language for "I'm free for petting!!"

So, go check out Sinful Colors today and see if they have a color that will send you to a far away place!! Oh, and if you want to be an Influenster, I have some invites left, so leave a commnt, but be sure to FOLLOW MY BLOG first!  And tell me in the comments about your favorite nail painting memories with your gal pals!!


No comments:

Post a Comment